Staying Safe (including Online)…
“Nothing EVER goes away once it is posted online”.
There are lots of websites giving advice to help keep children safe in the virtual world. Here are some useful links…
How do you put parental controls on an iPad?
Follow the steps below to make sure your iPad is child-proof:
– From the Home screen, select ‘Settings’
– Scroll down and select ‘General’ then ‘Restrictions’
– Follow the on-screen instructions and select ‘Enable Restrictions’
How do I turn on YouTube Safety Mode?
– On any video page in YouTube, scroll down to the page footer where you will see your current language, location and Safety Mode settings
– Change your Safety Mode setting by clicking ‘On’ and then ‘Save’
– If you have a YouTube account, sign in and then you can lock this feature permanently, so that your account password is required in order to unlock Restricted mode