Coronavirus – Key Information
This page will include general information and copies of our whole school correspondence regarding Coronavirus.
- Letter regarding full re-opening of schools on 8th March
- General update + message for those IN school – 15.1.2021
- Key worker, vulnerable children, and Nursery provision letter – 5.1.2021
- Important letter to parents – Friday 18th Dec & Christmas Covid Tracing
- Staffordshire County Council letter re Covid testing and wider symptoms – 17.11.2020
- Autumn Term 2 – updated arrangements – 23.10.2020 v4
- COVID-19 advice for parents & carers – 25.9.2020
- Public Health England – letter to parents and carers – 23rd Sept 2020
- Covid-19 flowchart
- URGENT communication from Miss Lewis – 18.9.2020
- Endon Hall Primary School – Active Travel Map
- Local Authority – Letter to all Parents and Carers re travelling to school – 17.7.2020
- Full Opening of Schools letter – 17.7.2020 – FINAL
- Phoenix Club reopening – letter to parents 17.8.2020 – FINAL
- Transport to School – letter to parents – 20.8.2020
* NEW * – Please visit https://www.speakupspace.org.uk/winter-wellness-project/ for information about the Winter Wellness Project from Speak up Space, which offers instant messaging support during school hours to help young people during these challenging times.
Click here for… A children’s guide to Coronavirus
Click here for our child friendly Back to School preparation story…Back to school preparation story – Sept 2020
Click here for a wonderful story about how being apart from those you love doesn’t mean you are all alone…The Invisible String. When you love someone, you are always connected by your invisible strings.
Links to the Government guidance are as follows: