Sports Funding & It’s Benefits…
The Government currently provides additional funding to all primary schools each year to improve the provision of Physical Education (PE) and Sport. This funding is ring-fenced and therefore can only be spent on provision of PE and Sport in schools. The Governing Board is responsible for accounting for the impact of the PE & Sport Grant Allocation annually.
Our vision is that all children leaving Endon Hall Primary School are physically literate and have the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
At Endon Hall our overall objectives are:
- Engagement of all children in regular physical activity to encourage healthy, active lifestyles through delivery of a balanced PE curriculum
- Profile of PE and Sport being raised across the school
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and Sport
- Broader experience of physical activities offered to all children
- Increased participation in competitive sport
- To promote sport outside of the school day and nurture identified talent.
Please click below to see a full report detailing our grant allocations, previous impact, and planned spend for 2019/2020…